Friday, September 25, 2009

So that is what's been going on.




I have been controlling what I eat - I do not like the concept of dieting - and getting a fair amount of exercise. The idea was to lose weight, get fit and healthy and be able to ride better and faster. As far as I can remember I have never not been fat and I really would like to not be and and that is part of what I am working on. For eleven and a half months I have been doing this and the scale has been telling me I am losing weight, I have lost almost 60 pounds, and my walking and cycling has been letting me see I am making progress with fitness, but even through some have told me I looked like I had lost weight I was having trouble seeing it. I would look at myself and still this a really fat guy because I am still a fat guy but I was not seeing changes. Wednesday I got a photo taken like the ones I had when I started and I found where the weight was going - as you can see I have lost a lot of fat from my back - I really did not know this and it was quite a surprise and also very nice to know what has been happening.

No comments: