Thursday, November 17, 2011

Run from the beach house

Good run but not one of my best - I really wanted to run at the same pace I ran the half and I was able to for a while but then I slowed down even though I was trying to move faster - I also had planned to ran the whole time but at 3.5 miles I needed to start run walk which was OK but not what I had planned - I am assuming I was just not recovered well yet - an interesting thing I got a small bluster sort of in the middle of my right foot after the 8K race - I have never gotten a bluster in this are before - after the Half it was a little worse even though I lanced and covered it before the half - I decided to check my shoe before this run just to see if there was some problem with it - I found something sticking up inside the shoe - it turned out to be an almost two inch wedged shape rock that I had stepped on and driven through the sole of my shoe - i was amazed to find this and find it hard to believe I ran the part of the 8K and the whole Half with the rock in my shoe and sticking into my foot - my foot is healing well I just hope shoe is not badly damaged -

Run from the beach house

No comments: