Saturday, April 14, 2012

CNC Spring Saturday Ride

Great ride - nice route , pretty but some very rough roads - road with Leah - we had a fun ride - I am pretty sure this is the first Century I have ever done where i rode the whole thing with someone else - Leah was a pleasure to ride with - Turlte2 pro-formed well but at about mile 91 developed a clicking sound from the rear wheel - I examined her carefully after the ride expecting to find a broken spoke but found none - I examined everything I could think of but could not find any problem - I tightened up everything I could and will just see how she does - I could not reproduce the sound - I got a bit cooked by the sun but I have gotten some Aloe based stuff to help it heal and some SPF 100+sports sun block for tomorrow - hopefully it will keep me from getting worse -

CNC Spring Saturday Ride

No comments: