Saturday, April 7, 2012

MS 2012 Spring Fling Ride

Good ride - a bit cool at the start but it warmed up nicely - not as big a group as I expected but a nice crowd - saw a lot of friend and got several comment about my weight lose - took Turtle 2 - I have decided I will likely ride her on group ride and Turtle 3 when I am riding solo - I do like to go fast somethings and like riding with the group instead of behind it - no problem Turtle 2 preformed very well and I had a good ride - no food I could eat but they had a nice gathering after the ride - the one rest stop i did hit was good - well stocked and friendly - I did just 30 niles I felt it was the right distance since this is a bout my 5th ride this year and 30 miles is the longest - met the running group after the ride to see how they were and how the new route was - everyone seems to really like the new route -

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3255094089303.142652.1025592325&type=1


MS 2012 Spring Fling Ride

No comments: