Thursday, April 5, 2012

SlowSpokes Ride #2

Ok well not one of my best rides - I am having a lot of trouble being so slow - it is not to bad being slow but I find it hard to have the whole group have to repeatedly wait for me every time I have to climb a hill - I like riding this ride but I am not sure I can continue and even after repeated asking them not to wait they still do - I know it must be effecting everyone else's ride just because I am so slow - I made some progress - three years ago I could only climb a hill at 2-3 mph now I can climb most of them at 4 - 6 mph which is a nice improvement but it is still dam slow - I really like riding Turtle3 but I guess I will just have to ride her when I am riding solo and go back to riding Turtle2 for grip rides - I really wanted to be able to ride with out the Bionx assist - I also am not very fond of this new route - I know it has to be but still - also it started raining about the time we turned around so it was wet and cold on the way home

SlowSpokes Ride #2

No comments: