Thursday, May 3, 2012

Yasso #1

My first attempt at a Yasso - OMG - this was harder than I thought it would be - glad I only have to do it once a week - I did better than I thought while running - my Forerunner said I was always running plus 15:30 to 18:45 - it was most annoying - I felt like I was really pushing my pace but the Garmin kept telling something else - next time I do a training run I will try to also carry my 310XT to see what it shows me for a pace - I sure hope this get me a faster base pace - What i did was this ran about a quarter of a mile then ran almost as hard as I could for one half a mile pressing the lap button at the beginning and end of the half mile - then I turned around walked a little once I felt I recovered I ran back with some walk breaks -

Yasso #1

No comments: