Saturday, October 13, 2012

Raleigh Galloway Training Run #22

Good run - I did well - I was not sure how I would do after walking the 4 miles before the run but it was OK - I was getting very tired at about 11 miles but I just took extra walk breaks and did fine - I ran with the Pacers again - a real nice group of runners - most of the group turned around at 4 miles just one other runner stayed - we ran all 12 miles together - his name was Rob - I had just met him today - we had a good run - I think he could have run me into the ground but was and said he was content to run the pace I was setting - He and I went to the gathering after the run it was nice - Meri is out doing a trail marathon today - good luck Meri - I had a pretty bad pain in my left leg - it went from knee all the way down and felt like it was deep inside - we were about to start walk break so we just walk and the next time we ran I was fine - no problems -

Raleigh Galloway Training Run #22 by ashby

No comments: