Monday, January 23, 2012

Tapir Run @ White Oak

Good run - not great weather - it was sort of cold and raining when I left Garner - it had mostly stopped rain when I got to White Oak trail head - it rain a little on us during the run but not much - I ran with well and had a good run - everything seems to have healed well during my time off - I was a bit wore at mile 7 but that was expected for not having done any mid week runs - I have recovered well after the run and feel good about the Tinker Bell next weekend - I Plan to run Tir na nOg Monday night if the weather is good other wise I will run Tuesday or Wednesday at lunch time - I have not been running as much and I have been having trouble with depression but I think it is just this time of year - I will plan on running a bit more often after the Donna and Princes and most likely not do as many race - maybe I am burning out a bit or it is just the depression -

Tapir Run @ White Oak

No comments: