Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tinker Bell Half Marathon

Good race - very well put together and organized - I really enjoyed this event - there is nothing I would have changed - I picked the absolute best hotel - it was right beside the finish and very close to my start area. This was a different race for me - it was about 97% ladies - I had no problem with that but it was different - I was in crowds of runner all the I I was passing runner and walker all the time there was times when it was hard to maintain my pace because of all the other runner - I had a little stomach trouble again at about 9.5 miles - nothing like last time but I did have to walk a ways during mile 10 then I switched to 1:1 for the rest of the run and that helped - when I needed and extra walk I took it - I most likely did this to myself by walking around for over five hours at the Expo then around Downtown Disney - I did enjoy those but they may have hurt my race - live and learn - on to 26.2 with Donna!

Tinker Bell Half Marathon

No comments: