Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Day Ride

Good ride - I had planned to ride with the group riding from MacGreger Village but i got there about 10 minutes late and did not have a que sheet so I just rode my own route - I wanted to try the new trike rack of Ruby and I had to make some adjustments to it and it took me a bit longer to get Turtle2 loaded up - the rack does seem to work very well and I think it will be just fine - I forgot my Edge 605 and 500 GPSs but I did have my Forerunner 310 XT so I was able record my ride - even though I rode alone it was a beautiful day and I had a great ride - I ran into two detours which I had to ride - I am not sure how much it added to my ride but that did not matter - it was fun and some new roads - the Bionx locked up and failed twice which showed me I can ride without it just still cannot climb very fast -

New Years Day Ride

No comments: