Tuesday, June 15, 2010

nOg Run Club 3rd run


I did this run last night and I enjoyed it but did not do as well as I had hoped - last Saturdays run was pretty good and I felt pretty good while doing it so I was hopping I was starting to get a bit better at running but last night I was toast and then I found out that some how I missed part of the route - I only did 2.55 miles instead of 3 miles. To have run less and felt worse was annoying. It was good to see Emily improve enough to need to run faster than I am able to so far and she and Dave ran together and quickly out distanced me.
OK I looked up the nOg route - see the map attached - if you look at the link you will see that I skipped - unintentionally the northern most part of the route. So I will just make sure I do not do it again.
Dave came back and found me about 3/4 though the run and ran back with me - I enjoyed his company. I just have to keep working on it and pay more attention to the roue - Emily had always keep us on track and I have just kept track of our run and walk times. I did pick up a map last night because I felt sure Emily would be faster than me now. The print of the street names on the map are pretty small - I did not know there was a que sheet on the back with larger print - I will use the back or que sheet next week. Going to ride Greenfield tonight with Dave and maybe Peggy and Bryan. I am still thinking about running after the ride - not much but maybe a little.

nOg Run Club 3rd run at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments: