Saturday, March 10, 2012

Columbia Hot Half Marathon

Good race - this was a well done race - even though it was their first everything was nice - the only thing I saw that could be improved on was the lack of potties for the first 6 miles - the weather was great if a bit cool at the start - nice route, lots of well manned stops with water, sports drink and fruit at everyone and Gu's at every other one - it was really neat hang the Expo open before and after the race - it was only a 3.5 hour drive and Jon and I shared a room which reduced the cost - I felt good and ran well - it was too hilly for me to have a chance of a PR and beside that following some other runners I missed a turn and added .7 miles to the route - I did have a good run and recovered well after the run.

Columbia Hot Half Marathon

No comments: