Sunday, March 4, 2012

Princess Half Marathon - Disney World

Good race - I had a really good time and I would likely do this one again however this is not an easy rave to do. You have to get up at 2:30 catch a bus to the place where you walk to the finishing area the busses only run between 3 and 4 AM if you miss the buss there is no way to get to the start of the race, once at the finish area you have to wait until 4:30 AM to be allowed to walk another 20 minutes to the corrals. You have to be in your corral by 5 AM or you will not be allowed to enter your corral. Then you wait - the first corral started at 6 AM - I was in corral F and we started a about 6:45 AM. Once you got started it was a very nice race well planned, well supported and fun to run. Lots of support on the route and a good number to water and gue stations. There was some music and a lots of Disney character to see and get your picture taken with. I went out too case and paired for it later but I still had a good race. I did get my Coast - to - Coast medal and it is real nice-

Princess Half Marathon - Disney World

No comments: