Monday, August 10, 2009

First Friday ride

This did not turn out to be a very good ride for me - most of it was OK but not special but it ended poorly for me. I was having trouble keeping up with the group I was with and got separated at a traffic light. I tried to caught up to them but they disappeared and even after looking for them for 45 minutes I could not find them - I do not understand why they would drop me like that when I had told them I was having trouble keeping up and did not know where the stop after Art Space was. My fault I guess - guess I should not go on ride where I can not keep up. I hate being old and fat and slow! I let it mess up my whole weekend - I knew I could not ride any of the group rides but I had plan to do something solo but could not get myself out of the house.

No comments: