Saturday, August 15, 2009

UPS Useless Poor Slackers

NYCEWheels - agreed to split the cost of ship my wheel to me UPS Second Day Air for a Saturday delivery to my home. So I got up before 8AM opened my front door so there would be no confusion about if someone was home and waited. At about 10:30 AM I called Useless Poor Slackers and asked about my delivery because I was told I would get it by 10:30 AM and I was told that no they did not garunity when it would be delivered but that it was out on a truck and would be delivered, At 12:30 and 2:30 PM I called again and was told the same thing. At 4:30 I called and the young lady told me HO well it should have been delivered by now let me see if I can get a estimated time of delivery - a long time later she came back and told me that she did not know why my package was not delivered but that the depo was closed and I could expect my package on Monday - she said all this like I should joyful that I would get it Monday. Needless to say I was very very angry and I told her so - when she would not give me any more information I went through two level of supervisors but noe one would help me - one one seemed to care about the fact that I had waited all day and that they had ruined my day and weekend.

No comments: