Sunday, August 30, 2009

Team CBC 42 mile ride




From my forum post -

I had a good ride - did the 42. I got started at 10:15 so I missed the group start. No problem but I rode most of the ride alone so I did not get many pictures. I did get a few and took a bunch at the really nice after ride gathering. It was a good time.

My GPS data is HERE

My pictures are HERE

Well the folks with Team CBC went out of their way to get me XXXXL team jerseys but they are still too small - I bought them and plan to keep them just does not seem right to ask them to take them back when they got them for me special - besides the part that does not fix it my belly and when I lose more weight they may be wearable. I am just so bummed that I will not have them to wear during the Tour - want to be a part of the Team, show my colors! I really do not understand how the manufacture can call those 4XL they are smaller, a lot smaller thant the 3XL shirts I wear every day. Sometimes it suck to be ME! I tried putting the faring on the trike and it is not tall enough - when peddeling my knees hit it. Will call TerraTrike and see what they say.

No comments: