Saturday, August 18, 2012

Raleigh Galloway Training Run #14

Good run - not as good as running use to be but getting better - running 3 miles was not too challenging but I choose to take everyones advise and in some cases commands and only run 3 miles today - I need to get my endurance and milage up as quickly as is safe - I am still planning on running the City of Oaks Half, the OBX Challenge (a 10K Saturday and the Full on Sunday) also next year the Goofy (Disney's Half on Saturday and the Full on Sunday) these are still my goals.  I measured my blood pressure before my run it at 6:08 AM it was 159/103 which it high like it seems to be every morning,  3 minutes after the run at 7:57 AM it was 120/82 at 8:30 AM it was 115/78. At 8:37 AM I went to stand and got light headed so I took my pressure at 8:37 AM it was 81/67.  I sat back down and quickly my head cleared.  I had only minor boughs of light headedness after this.  I am so looking forward to getting this fixed, I had not trouble while running it is just when I stop.

Raleigh Galloway Training Run #14 by ashby

No comments: