Monday, October 5, 2009

16 inches lost from somewhere.

Something interesting - when I went to Jenny Craig on 9-23 I had them measure me - I find it hard to do myself and it is one of the things they do to help track ones progress. According to theses last measurements I have lost 16 total inches compared to my first done one year ago - it must be going somewhere I wish I could see it. One thing interesting is my hips went down at first but are now .5 inches larger - I am assuming it is from all the riding and walking - we did not measure my quads or calves so except for the fact that they feel different to me I have nothing to compare them with. Jenny Craig measure chest, abdomen, waist and hips. I imagine they would have done quads and calves but I did not think about it at the time.

No comments: