Sunday, April 18, 2010

Team CBC - Brewery Ride

From my forum post -

I had a really good ride to day we had about 20 folks on the 16+ 42 miles route and I sweep the route. It was really a nice ride and such a beautiful day.

My GPS data is HERE

My Pictures are HERE

We had about 75 cyclist riding this Sunday and it is only April - cannot wait to see how many will show up in Augest. We had a really nice group stay after the ride for beer and pizza. Looks like we are going to have a real good year.

Two other things - I have a new low weight today of 333.2 pounds so I have now lost 77 pounds. Also I took my damages cycling short back to REI having been told they would take them back and replace them and the did. Even through I fell and dmamged them they said that they were not satifiactory to me and therefore I could get them replaced - on problem. This amazed me I may never buy cycling clothes anywhere else again.

No comments: