Monday, October 25, 2010

Tir na nOg Club 19 Run

Good run - a bit muggy out tonight - I ran well and felt good - no pain - Forerunner seem to be normal on the run tonight but when I got home it would not connect to the computer at first now it will connect but will not transfer data - it shows the data and I entered what I could manually but of course I do not get everything or the route - I did not know what is wrong but this is annoying - something it starts to transfer data and goes up to 13% and then fails other time it goes to 0% then fails - I guess I will try resetting it - well this is strange - all of a sudden after at least a dozen attempts it download the data - back to the run - I really enjoyed it and the gathering after the run - Bert and Meri, Emily, Cara and a friend of hers were there - Emily had the younger of her Irish Wolf Hounds - nice and really large dog - they ran together -

Time: 00:54:24
Distance: 3.11 mi
Elevation Gain: 123 ft
Calories: 540 C
Avg Temperature: 77.4 °F

Tir na nOg Club 19 Run

No comments: