Sunday, June 16, 2013

Team CBC 50 miles Big Apple Route

Really good ride - beautiful weather - not even too warn considering it is the middle of June.  Turtle 3 ran beautifully no problems, I started with  he 17-18 mph group and did fine until about mile 20 after we picked up three cyclist from a faster group after that I could not keep up with the pace - we made a wrong turn and added 5 miles to the route but is was not a problem - when we got to the mid ride rest stop I had decided to return to the Traven but the 16-17 mph group got to the rest stop so I jumped in with  hem and was able to do that pace with out problem - so I did get to do the full ride and a little extra for a total of 55 miles - I installed the new mirror support arms before the ride to see if they would get in the way - they make it a little harder to get off but otherwise no problems - I will get the mirrors and computers mored to them before the next ride - I am hopping the will work as well as I hope -

Team CBC 50 miles Big Apple Route by ashby

No comments: