Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thursday Morning Run - Taper 18 of 20 days

Another good run - was a little worried about miss it due to the weather but is was just barely running so I put the iPhone in it's baggy and took off - it was cool but not cold - I would have been over dressed for a longer run - again no pain so I am sure the other shoes were the problem - I felt good and got another good pace - I did not try to try to not push the pace today I just relaxed and enjoyed the run - weight was that same blood sugar was 88 this morning - I think I am going to run tomorrow - my morning runs are so important to me for how I feel and I believe it ramp up the metabolism for the day which assists in fat lose - I was going to take Friday off from work to go see the Explo but is seems it does not open until 6PM so I plan to work - I will just go after work - I am a little apprehensive not about the run but with everything else - getting there, parking getting to where I start from - getting there with my gear - after that the running does not seem like a problem but a reward - maybe I am just nuts -

Time: 00:18:15
Distance: 1.07 mi
Elevation Gain: 47 ft
Calories: 195 C
Avg Temperature: 54.3 °F

Thursday Morning Run - Taper 18 of 20 days

No comments: