Monday, November 22, 2010

Tir na nOg Club 20 Run

Well a good run - some leg pain but not bad - it is hard to go running - I guess I am having the after the event depression I have heard about - it just seems hard to run - I do still have a bigger goal than most others - I am still focusing on fat lose and running/exercise is a part of that goal and so far I have been able to keep myself going - I was feeling down during the run which is also usually - thinking about how slow I am - telling myself I will never be faster - that I am just kidding myself saying I am a runner - I did do the run in a reasonable time and the Peroneus Longus on the outside on my left leg was almost painless - nice - some upper quad pain - same pain on top of left foot.
After the run I was sitting outside of Tir na nOg cooling off and waiting for Jon, Emily and Meri to get there(I start early so I will not be so late getting back) I guy asks if he can sit in a chair and then sat down - he sat there for a minute then turns to me me ans said 'Why don't you join us on the run some day?' - now I know I do not look like a runner but I was wearing running shorts, a tech shirt, calf compression stockings a knee brace and my forerunner/gym-boss - I guess because I was already a bit down but it really annoyed me - I told him I had run 3 miles and he looked at me like he did not believe me and said really - I have never had another runner do something like this and I got really pissed - fortunately he decided to leave a then so I just tried to let it go - since I am writing about I guess I did not completely let it go.

Time: 00:55:37
Distance: 3.10 mi
Elevation Gain: 121 ft
Calories: 631 C
Avg Temperature: 72.3 °F

Tir na nOg Club 20 Run

No comments: