Saturday, March 27, 2010

Rode the SS Saltbox Village 34 miles ride today.


From my forum post -

I had a great ride - we had 18 start the ride from SVB. 3 of us did the 34 the other 15 did the 50. It was a beautiful day at bit cool but nice and sunny with some but not too much wind. It was so nice to be able to ride with the group again. A number of my riding friends suggested I put it back on so we could ride together and I must admit it is a lot more fun. I have a love-hate relationship with the Bionx. I hate the fact that I need it but love being able to ride with the groups I have been riding with. I replaced the bushings on the forks last night and it really seems to have improved the steering/handling.

My GPS data is HERE

My pictures are HERE

The fork-kingpin bushings I replaced Firday evening seemed to make a big difference. With as cheap as they were and how easy they were to replace I will never let them get bad again.

No comments: