Monday, March 29, 2010

Terratrike is replacing my Boom

Talked to Mike at Terratrike this morning and they are replacing the Boom for my Tour. They are trying to get it to me so I can ride this coming weekend I sure hope it does make it but will just have to wait and see.

Mike was really surprised when I told him what had happened. He said he had never heard of it happening before and was very concerned that it left me stranded on my ride. He also seemed to understand my concern about missing so up coming ride I have planned. He was even more surprised when I emailed him the picture of the failure.

I have a Schlumpf High Speed drive and try as I may I cannot get it off so I am sending it to them so hopefully they can remove it and reinstall it on my new Boom. This is the only thing that may delay the Boom but I am hopeful I will get it in time for my Thursday night ride or at least my weekend rides.

No comments: