Saturday, July 24, 2010

Galloway Training Run 9 - 7 milesI

Wow - hot today - group cut the route short from 10 miles due to the heat - for me with the ime I missed and my injury it was all I could do anyway - I enjoyed the run but ti was hard and I am hurting right now. For some reason the Forerunner did not pickup the Heart Rate but the Edge 500 did which I had brought to record the Temperature so I transferred this data from the 500.
I felt real good and was running well until miles four then my right Achilles tendon started hurting. The left knee felt good no real problems no pain in the knee. The wound on the knee is painful. The bottoms of both feet are hurting as usually - they really do not hurt me much when I do the 3 mile Tir Ra nOg runs and they use to so maybe they will continue to get tougher. I really want to get to the point where I can run and not have my feet hurt like this - it does not seem like others feet hurt line this so I am hopeful.
Found out this morning that Deborah will not be running for a while - she is having knee problems and I think she will have to have surgery - really ashamed for her - I will miss seeing here and running with her - she is nice. I know it could happen to any of us but I am not sure how I could deal with it.


Time: 02:30:05
Distance: 7.04 mi
Elevation Gain: 411 ft
Calories: 1,324 C
Avg Temperature: 87.6 °F
Avg Moving Pace: 18:56 min/m
Avg HR: 137 bpm

Galloway Training Run 9 - 7 miles at Garmin Connect - Details

Galloway Training Run 9 - 7 miles at Garmin Connect - Details from Edge 500

No comments: