Monday, July 26, 2010

Tir na nOg Run Club 8 run

Good run but frustrating, I was feeling good feet did well no problems except for the right Achilles after about two miles. I am beginning to believe it is the shoe - it only ever hurt when I walk or run in these shoes. Not sure if this is what it is or what to do about it. Meri suggested I go back to Raleigh Running Outfitter where I was fitted for them and bought them and I may do that but I am not sure what they could or will do. I was thinking about getting another pair of these Acis Cumulus 11 but now I am not plannig on it unless I can solve this problem. My feet do seem to getting tougher I ran the three miles tonight and the bottoms are fine just the right Achilles hurts. The left foot is great.
Pushed as hard as I could and was 4 minutes slower than my best time! I was feeling well and was hopping to get a good maybe best time - I hope it was just the Achilles that slowed me down.

Time: 01:00:19
Distance: 2.91 mi
Elevation Gain: 111 ft
Calories: 835 C
Avg Temperature: 91.0 °F

Tir na nOg Run Club 8 run at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments: