Monday, August 1, 2011

Tir na nOg Club Run #42

Good run - hot out and muggy but not too bad and a lot better than it has been - I really wanted to run and needed to but I did not fell like it if that makes sense - I have been a bit depressed since a visit to my Dad's house Sunday and I usually do not run on Monday morning because of Tir na nOg so I was looking forward to the run but had some trouble getting out there because I just did not want to do anything - I felt slugest and heavy at the beginning but did get to feeling better as I ran - got a call from Ivy of Galloway during the run - she wanted info about the run which I was glad to provide and she did join us - some funny pain in the right knee - it came and went and was never bad just strange other wise no problems - nice gathering after the run Meri, Emily, Ivy and Meredith were there also saw Windy, Dileep, Barry and Lisa - blood pressure 174/84 49 sugar 99 weight down a bit -

Time: 00:49:38
Distance: 3.11 mi
Elevation Gain: 127 ft
Calories: 632 C
Avg Temperature: 92.3 °F

Weight
269.5 lbs
Body Fat
33.6 %
Body Water
46.0 %
Bone Mass
8.8 lbs
Muscle Mass
170.2 lbs
Physique Rating
2
Visceral Fat
18
Metabolic Age
82 years
Daily Caloric Intake
4,365 C

Tir na nOg Club Run #42

No comments: