Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thursday Morning Run

Good run - nice out this morning - a bit muggy but not bad - I had extra time this morning so I added some distance - not the route I planned but it was interesting to run and I enjoyed it - I felt good and was running well but I was a bit slower than I thought I was running - I am having a lot of trouble getting myself to exercise - running is not too hard but I have little desire to do it and none to lift or swim and almost none to ride - I really do not have much interest in anything right now - people tell me this will pass and I just want to know when?

Time: 00:45:48
Distance: 2.81 mi
Elevation Gain: 136 ft
Calories: 592 C
Avg Temperature: 78.6 °F

Weight
274.5 lbs
Body Fat
31.5 %
Body Water
47.0 %
Bone Mass
9.2 lbs
Muscle Mass
178.8 lbs
Physique Rating
3
Visceral Fat
18
Metabolic Age
71 years
Daily Caloric Intake
4,588 C

Thursday Morning Run

No comments: