Monday, July 4, 2011

Tir na nOg Club Run #40

Good run but hot and very humid - it looked like it was going to storm but it did not and there was very little wind - I did suffer a bit on this run - figured I would after ridding this morning - no problems and my time was not too bad - I was trying to push it like every Monday but felt like I was very slow - however my time was not too bad - it did hurt though - I am pretty tired tonight - I will take tomorrow morning off - I will take running stuff in case I fell up to my speed work Tuesday - no problems no pain - saw Jon, Emily, Meridith, Geo, Lessie, Windy, Brad and Dileep after the run - we had a smaller crowd than usually I assume the holiday and weather kept some folks away - very tired going to bed soon -

Time: 00:53:06
Distance: 3.18 mi
Elevation Gain: 146 ft
Calories: 856 C
Avg Temperature: 87.8 °F

Tir na nOg Club Run #40

No comments: