Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday Morning Arms, Upper Body and Core Workout

Hard workout - I was really struggling this morning - did not want to get up - I felt rested but just did not want to get up - got to the gym half an hour later but I have lots of time for this workout so I was OK - the lifting it self went well but I really had to push myself to do the core stuff at the end - I did get it done and got to work on time feeling pretty good but tire - I did one set to failure of Cable Pull-ins, Cable Flies, Pull-ups, Pull-down, Seated Flies, Chest Press, Dumbbell Presses, Curls, Shrugs, Butterflies and Seated Triceps Extensions also one set of 100 Ab Crunches and Back Extensions - no problems no pain - blood pressure 158/78 56 sugar 87 weight up a bit -

Time: 00:48:48
Distance: 0.24 mi
Elevation Gain: 115 ft
Calories: 262 C

Weight
269.1 lbs
Body Fat
28.2 %
Body Water
48.8 %
Bone Mass
9.4 lbs
Muscle Mass
183.7 lbs
Physique Rating
3
Visceral Fat
16
Metabolic Age
58 years
Daily Caloric Intake
4,690 C

Wednesday Morning Arms, Upper Body and Core Workout

No comments: