Monday, May 31, 2010

The nOg Run Club run first time tonight

This turned out to be a lot of fun - a little hard but not bad. Em and I ran together and it was real nice to have someone to run with - we did well together. I am sure she will get faster sooner than I do be for now we are are a good match. I am pleased my feet are not hurting anywhere nearly as much tonight as they did last Saturday, my legs are a little sore but not bad. The first part of the run was a bit of a challenge but after about 10 minutes I was actually starting to feel pretty good. We switched from 45 seconds to 30 seconds mostly because it was easier to keep track of. After my run I sat outside with Jon and Em for awhile when they took off I went inside to see what was going on. They were just starting their games for this evening. It turned out to be sort of funny - I enjoyed watching. I paid my dollar and got a plate of pasta - not great but OK. A guy named Deletel recognized me form cycling - he was very nice. I plan to keep doing this just staying at the office and coming over after work - do my run then if it interesting hing around after or I may just go to Rex and get a workout in.
One interesting thing - I found out tonight that the VDO Z3 will tale to the Garmin ANT+ heart rate chest strap - nice.

The nOg Run Club run first time tonight Garmin Connect - Details

No comments: