Thursday, May 6, 2010

Slow Spokes Thursday Night Ride - first start at above 90 degrees

I had a really great ride and pushed it about as hard as I could the whole ride. We had a few less than the past couple of weeks maybe due to the higher start time air temperature and because a few regulars were not planning to ride like Pugslyyy due to he Half Iron-man this coming Saturday - good luck Pugslyyy and Rick was out due to some traveling to visit family. Wayne stepped in the lead the group and took the slowest group I was planning to lead the mid speed group but Jeff said he was riding the pace and said he would lead it - thanks Jeff - I was looking forward to really hitting it tonight and I did. Jo had a little trouble with the heat as did a few others - hope you are feeling better Jo. I am looking forward to Ride-for-their-Lives this weekend and Leah's pickup ride the Sharon Harris this Sunday. My friend Byran is doing a 400K berva(sp) this Saturday/Sunday God-speed my friend, keep the rubber side down and drink before you need to.

My GPS data id HERE

No comments: