Sunday, May 30, 2010

Team CBC 75 miles ride


What a great day and weekend. I had a great ride today, it got a bit hot but not too bad. This would be my first 75 miles none supported ride since I started ride again about 20 months ago. That would make this a weekend for firsts because yesterday a ran, I did a run for exercise and fun. I ran/walked 3 miles. I can honestly say I have not run for at least 10 years and it could be as long as 20 or 25 years. Well my feet were really sore yesterday a little while after the run but were good this morning however my legs let me know I ran 3 miles yesterday. They were not real bad I just had that stiff, nice sore feeling to the major muscles but I was glad of it because it shows I did something yesterday. It may have made me a bit slower today than I could have been on the ride because of this but I was fine. So much of this ride is pretty flat - it is a fun ride for me. I know we cut is short a little and missed some hills because of that but I will still ride it again.

Team CBC 75 miles ride Garmin Connect - Details

My pictures are HERE

No comments: