Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday Morning Run

Good run - slept well last night and got a little extra - was not feeling great at the start but as usually during the first 2 minutes I was feel good and by the end I was really enjoying running - it still seems strange that I could enjoy running - I enjoy riding also but because of the weather I have not really been on a ride for a month - I am so glad I have running now which I can do in weather where ridding is just not fun - a little twinges from the Peroneus Longus o my left leg again today today but only a couple - I do think it is getting better - otherwise no pain no problems - I was really feeling good today and was running well - I was not trying to push the pace but got a pretty good time anyway - weight this morning was 292.4 blood sugar was 78 and I slept 8 hours last night -

Time: 00:18:21
Distance: 1.06 mi
Elevation Gain: 47 ft
Calories: 194 C
Avg Temperature: 31.4 °F

Tuesday Morning Run

No comments: