Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wednesday Morning Dread-mill Run

Interesting run - was 26 when I got up but did not want to have to dodge the ice outside - I rasied the treadmill to grade of 1.5 and will likely try 2 next time - I also tried increasing the pace because it is easier than running outside to see what I could do - I wonder if running faster on a treadmill will help with increasing speed in general - no problems no pain - I am looking forward to a little better weather - weight was 299.4 this morning - I forgot to weight at the gym ;( - blood sugar was 112 no insulin for 5 days now and so far my BS has been dropping and has not been above 115 since I stopped taking it - it does feel strange to hear the alarm on my iPhone to shot myself then remember to not do it - I am not ready to turn the alarms off yet - I have only ever tested my BS in the morning before eating - I am not sure if I should be testing other times now and it I did when and what I should expect my reads to be - I slept 7.5 hours last night - it was good to run this morning even on the dread-mill -

Time: 00:20:17
Distance: 1.31 mi
Elevation Gain: 0 ft
Calories: 224 C

Wednesday Morning Dread-mill Run

No comments: