Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday Morning Dread-mill Run

Good run for a dread-mill run at least - was 16.7 when I got up this morning but I had planned the night before to go to the gym to run and did so - I have to get up earlier to do this but not much - I did not run distance but just ran as long as I could time wise - I set the treadmill to a grade of 1 because I have heard it is more like running outside set that way - I still ran 4 and 1 but Increase the running pace with each set - this was better than not running but I am not fond of it - I weighted myself at the gym and adjusted for clothing I weighted 308 pounds - so my scale at home has been laying to me - I do not understand why I have not lose more weight - my clothes seem lose and I can see a difference in the mirror now - I am pretty sure the scale at the gym is correct so I must work on the diet again - blood sugar was 88 and I slept 6.5 hours last night -

Time: 00:26:13
Distance: 1.67 mi
Calories: 293 C

Wednesday Morning Dread-mill Run

No comments: