Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday Tapir Group Run

Really good run - I think the weather threat kept some folks away but the weather behaved and we got a real good run in - Bert is still healing so I was planning to run alone but Linda was nursing a shoulder and slowed down and ran with me - it was nice to run with her - Bert did walk and run a bit he said - he did five miles which I think it great - Meri, Susan and John(JoAnn's Friend) was also there - we had a nice gathering after the run and it was a real nice day - I treated myself to Sushi after the run - I try real hard to really limit my carbohydrates so I only do this once a month or less but I do like Sushi so once in a while - my feet do not hurt after this run this is a first after an 8 mile run - blood sugar this morning 90 pressure 166/86 54 weight up a tiny bit - I am wearing a pedometer right now because I am in a walking competition at work after the run I have taken 17022 steps -

Time: 02:21:20
Distance: 8.20 mi
Elevation Gain: 804 ft
Calories: 1,940 C
Avg Temperature: 71.2 °F

Weight
272.0 lbs
Body Fat
17.0 %
Body Water
54.3 %
Bone Mass
10.9 lbs
Muscle Mass
214.8 lbs
Physique Rating
6
Visceral Fat
11
Metabolic Age
17 years
Daily Caloric Intake
6,481 C

Saturday Tapir Group Run

No comments: