Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thursday Lunch Run by ashby3 at Garmin Connect - Details

Good run - I was a bit tired after this mornings swim and almost talked myself out of running but I got out there and enjoyed the run - I was slow though - I was trying to push it but did not have much gas in the tank - I got hungry this morning after the swim but before the run - I did not eat and kept my fast but It was different getting hungry - no problems but did have s slight pain in the left hamstring when climbing the hill - it was not too hot it was windy and it started raining after I got finished -

Good run - I was a bit tired after this mornings swim and almost talked myself out of running but I got out there and enjoyed the run - I was slow though - I was trying to push it but did not have much gas in the tank - I got hungry this morning after the swim but before the run - I did not eat and kept my fast but It was different getting hungry - no problems but did have s slight pain in the left hamstring when climbing the hill - it was not too hot it was windy and it started raining after I got finished -

Thursday Lunch Run

No comments: