Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday Morning Swim

OK well this went well but what a surprise it was - I have spent so much time swimming with SCUBA and snorkeling gear I found swimming without fins was a lot harder than I thought - I felt awkward at fist but after the third lap I started to get comfortable again - mostly I did Breast and Back stroke Breast stroke down Back stroke back - I did one half lap of American Craw - I shoulders are defiantly tired - I wish I could record more than just my time I would really like to see heart rate - I could not get the H20 Audio to work but the mask worked well - the pool was great - water temp perfect - blood sugar 87 pressure 152/76 49 - weight up again - I am not happy with this trend but not sure what is happening -

Time: 00:37:25
Distance: 0.28 mi
Calories: 246 C

Weight
274.6 lbs
Body Fat
18.1 %
Body Water
53.8 %
Bone Mass
10.9 lbs
Muscle Mass
214.1 lbs
Physique Rating
6
Visceral Fat
12
Metabolic Age
19 years
Daily Caloric Intake
6,469 C

Tuesday Morning Swim

No comments: