Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday Evening Greenfield Ride - Flat

Well bummer - went to Greenfield to do A Tuesday evening ride and I was having a good ride when coming down a little hill at about 26 mph Turtle started to fish tail around - it was not hard to control or to slow down and stop safely - flat rear tire - I walked her to a light pole and locked her to it then started walking to get the van - I decided to take her home and work on her there - right after I started walking I was thinking - I am a running now - lets see if I can run in my bike shorts and riding sandals - it was just fine no problem with this pair of shorts that do have a pretty small shammy and the sandals felt real good for running in - I replaced the wheel and did some other additional little things that needed to be done to her - she should be ready to to ride for the Thursday evening ride - I also took time to check out the Tour after I rebuilt her - ridding her is very different from the Expedition - everything seemed to be working just fine - she is ready to sell - I am a little sad about that but I will not ride her anyway so best to sell her -

Time: 00:08:31
Distance: 1.98 mi
Elevation Gain: 89 ft
Calories: 71 C
Avg Temperature: 91.1 °F

Tuesday Evening Greenfield Ride - Flat

No comments: