Saturday, May 21, 2011

Galloway Long Run #3 - 2011

Good run but challenging for me - this was a pretty hilly route and I am just 6 days past the Half so I did not do too bad - I had some trouble staying with the group many time I would drop off the back a little from the main group the run part of the walk to get caught up - this is not a problem for me I usually use a 4 and 1 interval but not at this pace - I like running with this group and I like the challenge - I am not sure one is suppose to be working this hard on the long run or if I can keep it up when the runs get even longer - when I look around the group everyone else seems to just be cursing - this is a smoking pace for me but this is what I need to do so I will finish the Donna - I had a little pain above and behind the right knee in the muscle otherwise no problems except being slow - the roue was a bit long was suppose to be a 5 mile run and we did 6+ oh well at least they did not charge us extra for it - one of our ladies fell today - I do not know her name - she fell right behind me - she hit my foot and I felt her hit the ground - I heard she is OK - shades of last spring - why do people fall behind me - with the temperature in the 70s I felt we were running too fast but most likely that is because I was having trouble keeping up - I need to keep these feeling to myself and just run - I over slept this morning - I made it there in time but did not take my blood sugar or pressure - weight is up a bit again -

Time: 01:34:02
Distance: 6.13 mi
Elevation Gain: 341 ft
Calories: 1,577 C
Avg Temperature: 74.8 °F

Weight
281.5 lbs
Body Fat
15.8 %
Body Water
55.4 %
Bone Mass
11.4 lbs
Muscle Mass
225.6 lbs
Physique Rating
6
Visceral Fat
11
Metabolic Age
12 years
Daily Caloric Intake
6,861 C

Galloway Long Run #3 - 2011

My Pictures are HERE

No comments: