Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday after work Speed work - Intervals

Good run - did not feel good but it was what I expected - I was able to get onto the trace at the Garner Senior High School - I do not know if I was suppose be be on it but it was open and no one was using it - one guy who looked like he may have been a coach of some sort walked by and looked at me but that was it - the track looked like asphalt but it was some sort of rubber - real real nice to run on - I ran one lap then started my first interval for one lap then I slowed down for half a lap then did my second interval then ran a slow half a lap - I had originally planned to run three or maybe even four but after the two I was spent - it was so hot - I plan or increasing the number of internals to four with the half lap resting runs in between - if I have done this wrong someone let me know - I was really spent when I finished but now I feel fine so I am not sure I did it correctly - my HR seems to show I was really pushing it as does my cadence and pace - maybe I just should have tried to have done more - I will try to do more next week -

Time: 00:14:10
Distance: 1.02 mi
Elevation Gain: 1 ft
Calories: 224 C
Avg Temperature: 91.7 °F
Time: 00:14:10
Moving Time: 00:13:32
Elapsed Time: 00:14:10
Avg Pace: 13:52 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace: 13:14 min/mi
Best Pace: 10:07 min/mi

Tuesday after work Speed work - Intervals

No comments: