Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday Arms, Upper Body and Core Workout

Good workout - felt good this morning guess when one only runs 3 miles of Saturday thinking one is going to ride 602 on Sunday then then does not because the ride I thought I was riding on Sunday was really on Saturday when I was running - Oh well at least I got a lot of resting done - I added seated machine flies to my workout today - I did one set to failure of Cable Pull-ins, Cable Flies, Pull-ups, Pull-down, Seated Flies, Dumbbell Presses, Curls, Shrugs, Butterflies and Seated Triceps Extensions also one set of 100 Ab Crunches and Back Extensions - blood sugar 107 pressure 156/76 49 - weight is UP AGAIN - I just do not know what is going on the only thing I have changed is not drinking my sugar free lemon-aid and my weight is going up - this was suppose to help me lose weight - WHAT GIVES??? -

Time: 00:45:04
Distance: 0.27 mi
Elevation Gain: 0 ft
Calories: 434 C

Weight
285.0 lbs
Body Fat
15.1 %
Body Water
56.0 %
Bone Mass
11.7 lbs
Muscle Mass
230.4 lbs
Physique Rating
6
Visceral Fat
10
Metabolic Age
12 years
Daily Caloric Intake
7,026 C

Monday Arms, Upper Body and Core Workout

No comments: