Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday Morning Swim

Good swim - felt good and I fell like I am improving slowly - it was so nice to have my music back - it really helps also I had less trouble with the mask leaking today - I did have it a lot tighter - so tight it made my head hurt right at the end - I only stopped twice briefly to defog the mask - I was thinking about what I could get to help me keep track of the laps - something like a device I could wear and tap for each lap then a light blub lite up above my head as I realized I was wearing a device that would do that - my Forerunner has a Lap button on it - I use it so seldom I forget about it - so I started using it about half way through the swim - after the swim I configured it to display time, time of day and laps - easy - why did it take me so long to think of this - I am thinking about getting s snorkel - I am not a tri-athlete - I just swim for the exercise and I like swimming with a snorkel - swimming really wears me out and makes me hungry which I assume is a good thing - blood pressure 159/79 59 - no blood sugar today ran out of test strips - weight was down today finally -

Time: 01:00:02
Distance: 0.28 mi
Calories: 300 C

Weight
281.8 lbs
Body Fat
17.0 %
Body Water
54.6 %
Bone Mass
11.3 lbs
Muscle Mass
222.8 lbs
Physique Rating
6
Visceral Fat
11
Metabolic Age
15 years
Daily Caloric Intake
6,769 C

Tuesday Morning Swim

No comments: