Saturday, May 28, 2011

Galloway Training Run #4 - 2011

Good run really good run - I really enjoyed the run today - it was pretty wet out due to the rain the night before but it was cloudy and overcast so it was really nice out if the Sun had come out it would have been a sauna - Meri the group leader for our 13 minute pace group "The Tapirs" asked me if I would help out today and lead the pace with one of the others team leaders Emily, Jon's wife - I was really surprised to be asked and I must admit a bit concerned about my ability to do this but I zipped up my man suit and said I would do so - I had a great time - running with Emily again was such a pleasure - she is a very strong running - we had both been running for one year today - I enjoyed it so much I said something to Emily about how I should have asked about being a leader she said I still could so I talked to Meri about it and she was pleased to have me and told me to talk to Ron the group leader - he said I could and gave me a leaders shirt - I told me I would float between the Tapirs and Pacers(our 14-15 minute group) but mostly I hope to be running with the Tapirs - I admit I am pleased with this I never expected I would be a group leader with Galloway group - no problems no pain - blood sugar 94 pressure 189/93 55 - weight up -

Time: 01:43:56
Distance: 6.21 mi
Elevation Gain: 505 ft
Calories: 1,385 C
Avg Temperature: 74.2 °F

Weight
285.5 lbs
Body Fat
17.4 %
Body Water
54.5 %
Bone Mass
11.4 lbs
Muscle Mass
224.6 lbs
Physique Rating
6
Visceral Fat
12
Metabolic Age
15 years
Daily Caloric Intake
6,841 C

Galloway Training Run #4 - 2011

My Pictures are HERE

1 comment:

Lesley Looper said...

Congrats, Ashby! You'll be a strong leader and role model!