Sunday, May 1, 2011

Raven Rock Ramble 2011

Another great Raven Rock Ramble - David and his group did a great job - we also had really nice weather almost perfect - I road well but I did not have the power I am use to I assume it was due to the running yesterday - I usually do not run that far most days - they were out of bananas at the first two rest stops which bugged me a bit since the is nothing else I could or would eat - I did get two at the last stop and some peanut butter - I was also able to get three hot dogs with out a bun at the end - I did put catsup on them but I do not think it will hurt me much - it did have HFS in it but I did not have much - otherwise the stops were great - we had a real good showing of CBC riders - my GPS went nuts once and kept telling me to turn around - I even followed it once the took a wrong turn - I got back on course and restarted the GPS and it worked fine the rest of the ride - saw a number of friends and met a few new folks - blood sugar 97 pressure 161/81 52 - weight is up a bit -

Time: 04:30:07
Distance: 66.92 mi
Elevation Gain: 2,520 ft
Calories: 2,066 C
Avg Temperature: 74.1 °F

Weight
273.8 lbs
Body Fat
17.9 %
Body Water
53.8 %
Bone Mass
10.9 lbs
Muscle Mass
213.8 lbs
Physique Rating
6
Visceral Fat
11
Metabolic Age
19 years
Daily Caloric Intake
6,458 C

Raven Rock Ramble

My pictures are HERE

No comments: