Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday Lunch Run

Good run - first run or anything since the MC Half - I was really trying to push my pace and I felt good but I was still tired and was pretty slow for how hard I was trying to run faster - I did have some minor little aches and pains but nothing bad or sharp and everything went away after a short time - was in the new blue Nimbus today - felt very good and not much different than the green ones with over 500 miles on them - I assume I was slow because I am still recovering from the Half - I am truly amazed how some of my friends can run the next day after a race or how some of them can run back to back marathons or halves - I am recovering well no stiffness in the legs now feet are not hurting so I am good - blood sugar 91 pressure 176/88 52 * - weight is about the same - I had some sugar free lemonade after the half Sunday but that is all I have had in tow weeks - if not using none sugar sweeters is suppose to help one lose weight when will it start??? -

Time: 00:25:41
Distance: 1.51 mi
Elevation Gain: 74 ft
Calories: 338 C
Avg Temperature: 63.8 °F

Weight
282.4 lbs
Body Fat
18.2 %
Body Water
53.8 %
Bone Mass
11.2 lbs
Muscle Mass
219.7 lbs
Physique Rating
6
Visceral Fat
12
Metabolic Age
19 years
Daily Caloric Intake
6,676 C

Wednesday Lunch Run

No comments: