Saturday, May 7, 2011

Galloway Run #1 - 2011

Good run - wow what a large group of runners - lots of new faces - weather was great and it was a fun time - Raleigh Running Outfitter again gave us a store wide 25% discount - I succumbed to a new pair of VFFs KSO camo this time - well I did it I moved up to the 13 minute pace group and I did not get left behind - I know this was only a 3 mile run and it was nice a coolish today but I did keep up today and it was not beyond me - I was talking to folks and having a good time - I ran in the middle toward the front of the group - as the runs get longer I may end up off the back but I am really hopping to be able to keep up - I did something else today I have never done on a Galloway run - I finished with the group instead of off the back - I really do need to start doing speed work - blood sugar 104 pressure 158/88 60 - weight is up again - so far being off all diet drinks has just made my weight go up - this is not what is suppose to happen -

Time: 00:49:56
Distance: 3.18 mi
Elevation Gain: 211 ft
Calories: 727 C
Avg Temperature: 59.4 °F

Weight
284.3 lbs
Body Fat
12.9 %
Body Water
57.7 %
Bone Mass
11.9 lbs
Muscle Mass
235.7 lbs
Physique Rating
6
Visceral Fat
9
Metabolic Age
12 years
Daily Caloric Intake
7,200 C

Galloway Run #1 - 2011

My pictures are HERE

No comments: