Saturday, October 23, 2010

Galloway Training Run 22 - 8.57 miles

Good run - felt good and it was nice to run with the group again was also nice to sleep in this morning - there was no need to get miles in before the run - so I did not need to getup until 5:30 this morning which is sleeping in compared to 4:00 AM - just got finished ice bathing my feet - man that hurts - but last week it did seem to help them heal - I had no pain until about mile 6 then it was just a little upper Achilles correcting my from usually helped this at about mile 7.5 the Achilles began to hurt and I could feel that the bottoms of my feet were going to hurt later - My weight today was 308.6 pounds - I weight a number of times because of the poor performance of my scale but I go t this number a couple of time and several other close to it - I have finally lost more weight - 101.4 pounds - blood sugar was 105 higher than I have been getting but not bad - had a real nice gathering after the ride then I went to the Chi Running clinic - it was interesting and I found I am already more or less doing it but I can make improvements - not sure I will take the course but I might -

Time: 02:46:19
Distance: 8.57 mi
Elevation Gain: 848 ft
Calories: 1,475 C
Avg Temperature: 59.3 °F

Galloway Training Run 22 - 8.57 miles

No comments: